LegacyGT.com

Midwest 5th Gen Meet Up

Hey all, I'm new to the forum but I thought this would be a good start to meet people and start using the forums to set things up.

Anyhow, my wife and I have been relatively bored lately and we kind of want to meet other fifth gen owners. (We see several around town, and they're all stock, but they always smile and wave when they see our car. None of them are really interested in getting into the fifth gen car scene, sadly.) I'd like to propose a meet in Kansas City (Not familiar at all with Kansas, Missouri, or the midwest for that matter.) but we don't know where exactly. We're hoping to meet at minimum, two other Fifth gen owners. So if anyone is interested in meeting up, you can get ahold of me on facebook @Broc Bernardo . I'd love to meet up with some of you and see some modded fifth gens!

Apologies if I did not post this into the correct thread, I'm still trying to figure out how to use the forum.

330160348_SuhbaruCollage.thumb.jpg.f18a39a2d5da378e5b256d678e231321.jpg

There are a few 5th gens hanging around KS, don't recall specifically who though.

If you're free in two weekends, both the Subaru Shootout and Subaru Nationals are happening near Chicago. The Shootout Sept 10th in Southeastern Wisconsin and the Nationals are Sept 11th about in Byron, IL (west of Chicago about 1-2 hours). I'm going to the Shootout myself.

Fwiw...anyone willing to travel RockyMtn Subaru Festival is September 10th in Denver. I'll be there if anyone would like to catch up there I'm game. Won't have the car but at least there will be 2500+ plus to chat with and admire

Archived