LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket intercooler

I do not know about specific gains. You would need a pro tune with it for sure. It makes for a much healthier motor though. Timing is way better with an aftermarket IC than with the stock one. My car runs a ton better now that I have one and the power curve is a ton more smooth as well.

Is it worth it? I have the opportunity to get my hands on Perrins intercooler for 08-14 WRX for a decent price. What kind of gains would i be looking at?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Not gonna fit a 5th Gen LGT w/o some serious modification, homie.

I do not know about specific gains. You would need a pro tune with it for sure. It makes for a much healthier motor though. Timing is way better with an aftermarket IC than with the stock one. My car runs a ton better now that I have one and the power curve is a ton more smooth as well.

Summers here can get brutal, and I feel like the stock in nervous gets heat soaked quickly.

I meant intercooler....[emoji16]

If I want to go to the beach, I drive an hour West.

If I want to go to the snow, I drive two hours East.

If I want 60 degree weather in July, I drive one hour West.

If I want damp redwood forests, I can either drive one hour West, or two hours East

If I want mountains, depending on how big, I can go pretty much any direction.

If I want to see endless picturesque valleys of winemaking grapes, I drive an hour North.

If I want to go boating, that's less than 1/2 hour away, and I can access hundreds of miles of river, delta and even the Pacific Ocean from there.

If I want sushi, mexican, italian, thai, bbq, whatever, great eateries are within mere miles.

If I want all day hikes, it would take a year of hiking every day to even begin to discover all the possible places within 100 miles of my house.

If I want to go for a spirited canyon drive, the possibilities within 30 miles are endless.

If I want to go to a world class race track, there are 3 within 3 hours drive.

We have few bugs, moquitos, flying things and rodent issues.

We don't really have thunderstorms and hail, but when we do, all the Californian's hide.

We have sun 300 days of the year, and if you want clouds/fog just drive to the coast, chances are you'll get it.

If I want to mod my car, well, there are either rules to abide by, or a lot of work involved to circumvent the rules without getting caught.

Whenever my wife and I go somewhere on a new adventure, we are just in awe of the fact that we never knew some of these places existed, and both of us have live here virtually our entire life. We often joke about the fact that there are so many places to go, see and explore in California and the West Coast, that there is no reason to travel internationally.

Archived