LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket intercooler

And that pretty much sums it up. You gotta love the fact that in 2 hours I can go from sea level at the beach up to 6000 ft in the mountains and then back down to below sea level in the desert. I must say though Joe. I am very jealous that you have the Redwoods and Laguna Seca so close. That being said though. The Mexican food is way better here.:hide:

If I want to go to the beach, I drive an hour West.

If I want to go to the snow, I drive two hours East.

If I want 60 degree weather in July, I drive one hour West.

If I want damp redwood forests, I can either drive one hour West, or two hours East

If I want mountains, depending on how big, I can go pretty much any direction.

If I want to see endless picturesque valleys of winemaking grapes, I drive an hour North.

If I want to go boating, that's less than 1/2 hour away, and I can access hundreds of miles of river, delta and even the Pacific Ocean from there.

If I want sushi, mexican, italian, thai, bbq, whatever, great eateries are within mere miles.

If I want all day hikes, it would take a year of hiking every day to even begin to discover all the possible places within 100 miles of my house.

If I want to go for a spirited canyon drive, the possibilities within 30 miles are endless.

If I want to go to a world class race track, there are 3 within 3 hours drive.

We have few bugs, moquitos, flying things and rodent issues.

We don't really have thunderstorms and hail, but when we do, all the Californian's hide.

We have sun 300 days of the year, and if you want clouds/fog just drive to the coast, chances are you'll get it.

If I want to mod my car, well, there are either rules to abide by, or a lot of work involved to circumvent the rules without getting caught.

Whenever my wife and I go somewhere on a new adventure, we are just in awe of the fact that we never knew some of these places existed, and both of us have live here virtually our entire life. We often joke about the fact that there are so many places to go, see and explore in California and the West Coast, that there is no reason to travel internationally.

Sounds like you should actually move to Southern Oregon. OBDII plug in and your registration is in the mail.

Sounds like you should actually move to Southern Oregon. OBDII plug in and your registration is in the mail.

Honestly, were are pretty much OBDII plug in too, but with cars that are known for being modded, and the indications are easily visible, it's hard to pass the visual part of the emission. On our cars, since the cat is so buried, the smog techs often don't know what they're looking at, and as long as everything else seems stock, they don't sweat it.

so just to be sure, an aftermarket TMIC doesnt require a tune, it just wont work as optimally?

Correct. That being said, your tuner could probably do a revision or two fairly inexpensively so that you can be sure everything is good following the TMIC upgrade.

Archived