LegacyGT.com

car cover?

I'm thinking of getting a cover and wanted to know if anyone has one they would recommend. I don't have a garage and i don't drive the legacy much, so i wanted to keep it protected. Any thoughts?

The only thing I used my car cover for was when it was going to be parked outside for a long time. Like if you have to leave it at an airport parking lot for a few days. Using it on a daily basis isn't really practical.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I just got one from California Car Covers. It took over 6 weeks to get because they had to custom make it for the leggy. It is a very high quality peice, imo.

My car spends a lot of time parked outside in the sun for extended periods, so I wanted to protect it from uv- more than the healthy coat of wax I apply regularly.

rich

I only drive the car maybe once a week at the most, its a almost a year old i only have 5,000 miles on it. I figure as long as i keep it clean it should be ok. Thrasher, how much did your cover cost you?

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, same I need a car cover.

Edit: Also, I was looking at the OEM car cover... seems as the cover fits even the gen before the 05's... is that true? Also, anyone ever buy a OEM car cover and if so. How was it... subau mall has it for like 78 bucks before shipping...

Dave

Dwayne (owns Premium Auto Care) also owns another store called http://www.carcoverstore.com. I'll bet you could shoot him an email and tell him you are on LGT.com and he would be more than happy to help you pick out the best cover for your needs.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived