coffee&photos vs bbq and dyno  

16 members have voted

1. 1. coffee&photos vs bbq and dyno

• coffee&photos
    • bbq&dyno

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can be there on Sat, like I suggested before, pennincula makes the most sense, Maybe that small mall in Redwood Shores (near Oracle, EA), there's an Amici's pizza there and a Starbucks. Roads there are open and mostly traffic free on the weekend.

Address:

226 Redwood Shores Parkway

Redwood Shores, CA 94065

If it's in the west bay I can make it. Davis is bit out of range. Gas prices are getting better, but not that much better. Amici's is cool.

Given that we are taking about this weekend, and we still haven't agreed on a place, we might have to push out a little further. Besides, I have to find some sort of costume for the crazy parties this weekend.

I have way too much school and work to do anything as time-consuming as getting the meet together all by myself:( . I'm just trying to point to the right direction and get some kind of initiative going from you guys. Of course we can meet up later and arrange something way beforehands, but nobody even tried before me, right?

I started a thread out of curiosity to see how many of us are around, and it turned out that we have a bunch of people in the Bay that are eager to meet, but nobody has any suggestions or wants to take charge, common guys we can do better than that.

Simon

List of people for Nov. 5th meet: (please copy and plaste your name)

1. pacbreak gt

2. wingedmoon

3. simon's gt

4. chohakai

The place that I mentioned before at Redwood Shores has a large parking lot fully accesserized with a Starbucks, just google map the following Address:

226 Redwood Shores Parkway

Redwood Shores, CA 94065

Archived