LegacyGT.com

Anyone Tuned on an AVO CAI?

Just wanted to see who's 4th gen is tuned on an Avo cai, hoping someone would be up for posting their rom so I could take a look at the maf scaling table and compare it to what I have now. Really wanting to get this in the car soon. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! :spin:

What other mods do you have ?

Do you know the stock intake is good till about 400whp ?

If its still in the box, get your money back.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

What other mods do you have ?

Not enough to "need" an intake for performance reasons, (yet).

Do you know the stock intake is good till about 400whp ?
yes I am aware, I've put intakes on other cars I know the performance gain isn't great with or without a tune, that's why I didn't pay full price (see next answer). Also I like the way they sound but primarily it will help me learn how to work out another part of my tune.

If its still in the box, get your money back.
. I picked it up from a guy on the forum here for a good price so I figured why not, so long as I take the proper steps to run it safely.

Just kind of in research mode with the maf scaling, which is why I was looking for some examples from our cars.

We do OS etuning =)

-Brian

Yeah I was totally about to go through you guys for tuning, then I decided to give it a swing, and I've actually been picking it up really quickly! Which is a huge surprise because I royally suck with computers.

I am interested in learning but I fear I might screw my car up.

That is a very valid fear, however if you do your research, and use the proper equipment I.E. Wideband gauge+. Follow the appropriate steps and use common sense you should be fine.

Archived