LegacyGT.com

2006 Performance Gauge Pack

someday

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is there a wiring harness behind the dash in the 05's LGT for these gauges? my dealer said they wont install them unless there is one

You should've turned it around and asked the dealer. Ask him why he doesn't already know the answer to his customer's question. Or ask him how long before he finds out the answer for you. :icon_bigg

I think too many dealers tend to drop their "Customer Service" once they've already sold you the car.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

damn... I can't open the video because I'm at work....someone save me the suspense and tell me they do the little "dance" like the other guages on startup!

Video shows them light up, go full open, back to zero, and then on to their acurate readings. No "sequenced" light-up dance like the GT gagues to tho. Still, they look good.

• 2 weeks later...
I think ^ that's so because he started the car before the guages could do the full dance and they lose power momentarily while the car starts as opposed to the dash that doesn't, but correct me if I'm wrong.

They light up for the dance, and then won't light up until the headlights are turned on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guys I can't get part numbers specifically on the oil adapter and the bezel. We haven't recieved the 06 parts catalog yet. Once we get the catalog I'll post them up...

Just wondering, brother, if there's been any update to this. :)

Still would like the part number to the sandwich adaptor for the filter housing.

Thanks!

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived