LegacyGT.com

Wtf Red Sox!!!!!!!!

BLACKonBLACK Limited

tony graffanino just made it to the top of my SH!T list...

i just finished jimmy rigging my phone to work properly, after the tony graffanino play i threw it at the ground (nextel 1-90) the flip part with the screen broke off, the antenna broke off and the battery cover fell off haha:lol:

I almost threw the my TV remote across the room but I realized it's not mine (Comcast remote) and then I just hit my couch a few times.

I'm going to the game on Friday - it needs to be like last season - one game at a time, not three in a row. However, I'm not sure how confident I would be even if it went to 5 games with Clement pitching.

I feel like Amir in Office Space when he's in the traffic jam at the beginning of the movie and says something like, "@ss, $hit, mother fuc%er!"

WTF Red Sox?

Who are these alternate "Sox" you speak of? LOL

May the best Sox win. After I saw Damon in speedo's goggles during the champagne celebration, I thought they were cooked!

You know im so sick of The Yankees and being around Yankee fans that I have been all about The Red Sox winning to piss them off. I broke into a lets go Boston chant a few times a day at work lol, btw i work at a bar/resturant lol.

BTW I do hope The Yankees win this series just so they can get spanked by Boston :lol:

LETS GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived