LegacyGT.com

Dont modify it they said, leave it stock they said...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What gear oil is in there now?

I dont have an answer unfortunately. This is the oil that was in there when i purchased the car a little over a year ago. The last documented service before me was at LIC motorsports where they apparently decided to put in this blue/green oil.

Your looking at it wrong. The bumper is too big.

:lol::lol: best answer!!! The USDM bumpers are sooo atrocious! I still am on the fence about a JDM rear with the wing though. Without the wing I'm all for it!

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 1 month later...
just out of curiosity since you did the whole car (including the roof) in plastidip and you did it thick enough to peel correctly... around how many gallons did you use to get full coverage? i know different colors and whatnot are going to cover differently but was just thinking about doing my wagon in the future including the roof.

just out of curiosity since you did the whole car (including the roof) in plastidip and you did it thick enough to peel correctly... around how many gallons did you use to get full coverage? i know different colors and whatnot are going to cover differently but was just thinking about doing my wagon in the future including the roof.

I used 4 total. 1black for the base and 3 anthricite. It peeled ok, not perfect. If I were to do it again I would go with maybe 2 more coats of the grey. But, I did use the low voc gallons because im in CA. and those are much thinner than reg pds.

If you go on the website, there is product request you can fill out and they are very good about replying. There is even an option to do the roof or not.

FYI mask off as much as possible, the hardest part of the job. I didnt mask my reverse lights or emblem and it removed the gloss so now they have a nice frosty matte finish to them lol

Archived