LegacyGT.com

vac diagrams

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this. I was working on my outback with 3 of my friends. We got the engine out, and we split into two groups. Me, the owner of the car and one other guy did a kartboy short shifter install, front and rear bushings, and I did the valve cover gaskets. The other group did the header install, and redid all the lines on top of the engine.

Unfortunately, when they did the lines, they undid half of them replaced them, and went to lunch. no labels on the lines, and no real organization. I slapped the both of them up side the head. *sigh* free help, eh?

Does anyone have a diagram of *exactly* what goes where? I don't want to accidentally plug oil where coolant should go, or oil into vacuum, or whatever. I have to repack everything anyway because they did a really crappy job of re-packing all the lines (rendering me unable to bolt in the power steering because of an oil line that is just laying on top of one of the holes haphazardly.

I've been non-stop groaning about this damn car because of this. This is going to be a ton of work.

Edit: I found the vac line listing elsewhere on the site, but I'm not sure if it's complete: http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=167975&d=1384657978

Archived