LegacyGT.com

twin charged ej255

so i was going to supercharge my mk3 supra, but i decided to part it out. and since i had a big ass front mount and an m90 supercharger for that im going to use them on my 05 OBXT

not a lot of info on the net, so ill have to figure it out as i go. i figure if i port the crap out of the wastegate on my 16g and get an 8psi actuator i can keep the overall boost under 30psi lol

the m90 should make 10-12 psi and 500cfm

and the 16g is capable of 5800cfm

will def be interesting to tune

the turbo will feed the SC which will further compress it (compound boost) the goal is to get 500whp. its a fully built motor so it should hold up fine, deff will be a challenge to fit it under the hood, hopefully i dont have to cut a hole in the hood

Screenshot_2016-04-23-00-33-00.thumb.jpg.a885fa10fd6ead52398e2440537a76a1.jpg

What kind of intake manifold will you be making. It will most definitely not fit under the hood without a big ass hole. Hope it's a closed deck block. Even forged ejs don't really take to low end power band abuse well. I will have to believe it when I see it done. Good luck!

What kind of intake manifold will you be making. It will most definitely not fit under the hood without a big ass hole. Hope it's a closed deck block. Even forged ejs don't really take to low end power band abuse well. I will have to believe it when I see it done. Good luck!

You don't need to put the blower on the intake manifold. All it needs it to have a belt to power it. Put the M90 on it's side, and make a few brackets to put it above the passenger cylinder head (or driver's side, whichever has more room and allows easier charge pipe routing).

Raptor has a kit, Their picture gallery might have a little inspiration to how you can fit it all in.

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/gallery_subaru.html

Should be interesting, the supercharger would add some nice power below 4k rpm, right around turbo territory, if it can compensate for the turbo lag, that would be an interesting powerband.

i pocked the ford supercoup m90 because it has the top outlet pipe vs the gm style where it is not intercooled, the plan is to put it on top of the pass side head, will be turbo feeding SC, then a big ass frontmount befor the tb, and possibly meth lol.

as far as the trans it has a cooler, more requested tq in tune, and hexmod soon to come, will see how much it can take lol

Archived