LegacyGT.com

Side Skirt Extensions

yep av20s the wheels themselves are +38, I run a 5mm spacer effectively making them +33

I would like to run a similar wheel set up. Your fenders don't seem to be rolled, are you lowered? Is there any rubbing or ride sacrifice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would like to run a similar wheel set up. Your fenders don't seem to be rolled, are you lowered? Is there any rubbing or ride sacrifice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes the car is lowered quite a bit, it tucks about half of the tire all around. I'm on bc racing coilovers with spc camber bolts in the top strut holes and whiteline camber bushings in the rear, without these you will not be able to run something this agressive, well at this ride height at least. All the fenders are rolled flat, fronts are pulled probably 10mm, front bumper tabs are ground down, relocated and fender liner trimmed. The rear I did have to trim the plastic piece in front of the rear wheel and grind down the metal behind it. The rear never rubs and the front only rubs at full lock in parking lots or over descent sized bumps on fast turns. I would not say it's an easy fit but not to bad lol. Hope that helps e470e034d8eaecc4214bd2e8c58e65b0.jpg5ca1559d170358f25d185a9975230315.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Archived