LegacyGT.com

any regrets?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well you can get the subwoofer option can't you? Is that not good enough?

Could you still get the subwoofer?

Umm yeah.. crappy oem subwoofer yeah.. emm no..

For anyone that is serious about car audio (not afraid to drop a few grand into a system) the lgt is kind of a nightmare..

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

the OEM option still has to be better than stock?

To me, the stock has a lot of bass as it is.

The subwoofer option can only get better in my opnion, but knowing my patience, I'll prolly be hungry for more.... but I'm still sure it's better than nothing, and not too bad for 300 bucks.

My mom has a 2.5i without the OEM sub and i have a GT with the Sub...WORLD of Difference!

Sometimes I want an STi...sometimes the GT. No matter what the car...I'd want the one I didn't have for whatever reason. The great thing about it is...this is my first new car...there will be plenty of chances for something new in the future. By the way...Insurance on an STi is disgusting...for me, Insurance on an STi would have been another car payment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is an inexpensive way to increase the quality of the sound system...I am an audiophile...but in a car I just need to be able to turn the music up loud without distortion. I think it's worth it. If you just need the sound system to be better than stock then go for it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The only time I ever wished I had bought an STI rather than a Legacy was at the WRC race this year. Watching those babys on the course... oh dang.. made me a bit excited. But hey I get to take the classes at Hockenheim in the STI and I get to drive the Legacy daily, so I can't complain. Its the best of both worlds!
Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

I don't favor the audio setup, but I have a sub in the back right now and plan to change out the speakers & add an amplifier along with the cleansweep..... so that should clear up the audio issue REAL quick.

Next gripe: The seats need to be lower & have adjustable leg bolsters!

Next: Why on EARTH.... did they NOT put the Spec B bumpers on the USDM models? What were they thinking?

Other than that.... it's an awesome car!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

If you have no signifigant other, no Children, no Dog's, Only one friend, or a couple very small statured friends Then an Impreza would be a logical choice over a legacy.

Add any of those things above, and you'll need the Legacy's room.

Thats how I made my Desicion. Regretable... not really, I love my Legacy, and gives me something to pass to the wife so I can save and get my WRX in a few years. :)

Archived