LegacyGT.com

Consumer Reports +Tribeca = Me Needing HELP!

I got it.......they complained about the lack of pickup the engine provided, but overall the liked it. They did recommended it though. I can try to scan it when I get home, but I'm on dial up. could take forever.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Puh lease

k.....will try when I get home.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

PBR is my favorite beer

Well, CR is perfect for you then. In their tests, they though Old Milwaukee was the best over everything else (MGD, Sam Adams, etc).

I would never take their recommendations to heart and help me with a decision, but that's me...

Well, CR is perfect for you then. In their tests, they though Old Milwaukee was the best over everything else (MGD, Sam Adams, etc).

I would never take their recommendations to heart and help me with a decision, but that's me...

quit being mean to me Patti!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well damn, late to the party. just got done eating dinner and having my icecream sandwich. this would've been the first time I could scan something using my new hp. Oh well.:(

combover??????? WTF man? No love. :lol: Yes, I am going bald. No, there's no combover. I said, if it gets worse, I will go back to this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/EEK.jpg

(shaved it bald since I would be spending a month camping and trekking in Argentina - when I got home, it was longer than I wore it at the time which was a #2 buzz)

No not late! please scan! I would like to see where it ranked against the other SUVs. I thought that was in there.

have to do it when I get home tonight again.

b4, you still need the comparison chart?

Doesn't every library in the country subscribe to this magazine?

What sort of comparisons are you looking for. I've driven and reviewed most everything on the market. You can find my reviews at www.epinions.com/user-mkaresh. Basically, the Tribeca has a nicely styled and finished interior, but functionally falls short of most other SUVs. It's not significantly more fun to drive than the major competitors, and the second and third rows are cramped. My own personal way of thinking is either get a roomier SUV (I like the Ford Freestyle for functionality, acceptable handling, and decent fuel economy) or an LGT wagon.

For detailed price comparisons check my site at www.truedelta.com.

Archived