LegacyGT.com

Anyone Interested: Legacy STI Front Lip Replica?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've been speaking to my connect and I thought that it would be best to have 1 CF lip made first so that way everyone can see how it looks and what not. If everyone likes it then he would make the CF lips first for everyone that wanted them. Then would work on the making a PU lip as he has a lot more experience with CF than PU. He can do CF Side Skirts as well and a Rear Lip Spoiler in CF as well.

I want to make sure that everyone's ok with the final product via pix and what not before I have him start making 40 of them lol. He had to run out of town this week but will be back next week and then we will get the ball rolling so to speak.

All in all I just want Us(as a community)/everyone to be satisfied and happy with the outcome and final product. I will keep everyone posted with updates as they come!

I would prefer PU to match all the other black plastic on the car. Plus it's flexible, meaning able to withstand to curb bangs, and I'm sure the price would be even better.

$250 for carbon fiber is quite good though, I'd definitely consider but PU would be my first choice.

I'm not hitting curbs so the material doesn't matter to me. (I drove a big truck for years so driving this thing is a piece of cake).

While I'd prefer carbon fiber for my show look, beggars can't be choosers.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

*Update*

I spoke with him last night and he is out of town at the moment. Once he gets back in town he is going to let me know a time line as far as how long it will be until they will be ready as he and myself both want to do this right.

I let him know that I would rather have it take a little bit longer to get and have the quality be good than have it done super quick and not be as good of quality. I figured we could all agree on that and ultimately just trying to look out for everyone/us (legacy community) here. Ill keep you guys posted!!!! Thank you guys for all of the feedback as well! It is very helpful and much appreciated!

WHAT UP CHI TOWN LEGACY DRIVERS!

Bigkanz, where abouts in naperville are you from? I literally just moved here from LaGrange couple weeks ago. Im off 59 and Aurora Ave.

Anyways interested in the lip, my GF drives a 16 Legacy and wants some cosmetic stuff done to the front (getting rid of this grill being priority)

WHAT UP CHI TOWN LEGACY DRIVERS!

Kigkanz, where abouts in naperville are you from? I literally just moved here from LaGrange couple weeks ago. Im off 59 and Aurora Ave.

Anyways interested in the lip, my GF drives a 16 Legacy and wants some cosmetic stuff done to the front (getting rid of this grill being priority)

Originally from Naperville over by 75th street and naper blvd! Welcome to the ville aka the dirty 630! lol! I live in Woodstock now though.

Originally from Naperville over by 75th street and naper blvd! Welcome to the ville aka the dirty 630! lol! I live in Woodstock now though.

aww :( Thought I'd have some Legacy friends out here haha. Are meets still a thing? I havent been to one since I drove a 1st gen Impreza.

Does your contact make lips for work? I'm trying to also find 1 for my 2006 :cool:

Archived