LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest attendies!

Mike07LGT

I heard they had some slidey fun at the auto-X. :D

My wife and I didn't feel too great yesterday, so we opted not to go. Sounds like rain happened in the morning but not bad after that. Hope everyone had fun!

The pavement was very slippery, some REALLY epic spinouts especially in the BRZs. Although it wasn't raining for the afternoon sessions the surface was still pretty slippery. Some guy even hit the timing equipment, full on plowed it.

Personally: I ended up off course a few times, but on the bright side I managed to finish most of my runs on course and not come in dead last for my class. So I count that a huge victory.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here ya go :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://vimeo.com/165308362

Edit: Sorry this is so small. I see what I can do to remedy. The viewing is significantly better on my phone.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

That was funny. :D

As a general rule though, film horizontally. Better for everyone! :)

It was quite challenging to do so whilst also holding my umbrella and holding steady. I'll remember that for next time ;)

It was quite challenging to do so whilst also holding my umbrella and holding steady. I'll remember that for next time ;)

One of those "cardinal rules of YouTube". Upload that and I guarantee you'll get 9/10 of your comments telling you how much of an idiot you are, and that your family deserves to be sent to slave labor.

Y'know, such moderate, reasonable people in YouTube comments. :spin::lol:

I do feel your pain! Kinda like when I tried walking all three of my dogs at the same time, in the rain. I did a couple spins, nearly wiped out a few times, smacked myself in the face with a poop bag at least once....

Good times.

One of those "cardinal rules of YouTube". Upload that and I guarantee you'll get 9/10 of your comments telling you how much of an idiot you are, and that your family deserves to be sent to slave labor.

Y'know, such moderate, reasonable people in YouTube comments. :spin::lol:

I do feel your pain! Kinda like when I tried walking all three of my dogs at the same time, in the rain. I did a couple spins, nearly wiped out a few times, smacked myself in the face with a poop bag at least once....

Good times.

:lol::lol::lol::ohhh:

:D

Hey you're in York huh? Not far from me...

I noticed, good to know there's someone relatively close by! My wife has family in Boiling Springs and loves to visit. Keep an eye out for my silver 4th gen :)

I noticed, good to know there's someone relatively close by! My wife has family in Boiling Springs and loves to visit. Keep an eye out for my silver 4th gen :)

I shall! White 5th here, that or my old yellow Yamaha. :)

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae286/c2seipt/Yamaha/IMAG2362_zpsdc2c997e.jpg

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae286/c2seipt/Yamaha/IMAG2362_zpsdc2c997e.jpg

Archived