LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest attendies!

Mike07LGT

Now that boxerfest is getting closer i figured i would start a new thread for everyone attending. Also what are you doing to prepare your car for the event? Attending Autocross? Let us know! We are only 22 days away. Let the countdown begin!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still need to install my Bayson R lip and Cobb rad shroud. I am also taking the car to my friend's shop this weekend to get my new tires (much needed) and 04 STI wheels installed on Saturday. Of course a good detail is still in order too.

Im hoping to get my windows tinted, new pads and rear rotors, and suspension put on before the event but i might be pushing it. I still havent decided on what suspension im gonna go with!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Yeah. I also have a warped rotor I should replace. I have a few Legacy friends going but they don't frequent the forums.

Nice! Ill try to catch up with you at the event!

Im running centric in the front and also have them for the rears and they are working out pretty good for me

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Nice! Ill try to catch up with you at the event!

Im running centric in the front and also have them for the rears and they are working out pretty good for me

I ordered Centric Premiums and they arrived yesterday. Wheels and tires got installed yesterday and I should be able to install the lip this afternoon.

I bought the premium too, but ive never been. What are the advantages to going early?

If you get there early the line to get in isn't as long and you are guaranteed to get the giveaways they have. Plus it gives you first shot at some cool products that the vendors have to offer. Otherwise I guess it doesn't really matter if you get there early if you don't mind waiting

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

I'm headed down from Philly... I'll be one of the 9000 WR Blue WRXes. I'll be doing AutoX (No more Legacy, totaled this year) in my WRX.

Damn KFC, sorry to hear that man. Glad you stayed with a subie

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm coming if it decides not to rain....

Yeah, that's my reasoning as well. :) It's held at about a 70% chance for a few days now... Two wet dogs, trapsing around the site all day wouldn't be a lot of fun!

Archived