LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest attendies!

Mike07LGT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad I didn't buy my ticket yet, it's going to thunder storm

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was dead-set on getting the advanced tickets for the extra goody bag and door prize tickets, but....weather looking poor, I opted not to. Looking like that was a wise move.

High of 66 and possible drizzles. Stay positive everyone! Will be fun no matter what the weather does! Will they run autocross still if it rains?

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

That would be awesome man! Car is number 622.

My camera isnt anything fancy but id be more than happy to grab some footage! If this weather holds up! Last year was pretty crappy too but we still had fun :icon_neut

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

High of 66 and possible drizzles. Stay positive everyone! Will be fun no matter what the weather does!

Indeed. Though I'm showing 60% chance of thunderstorms as of now. Guess we'll see how it pans out by tomorrow, we'll decide last minute if need be.

I wonder how the autoX went. Must have been lots of sliding around. Nice though cause it'd be a good way to test the AWD.

I heard they had some slidey fun at the auto-X. :D

My wife and I didn't feel too great yesterday, so we opted not to go. Sounds like rain happened in the morning but not bad after that. Hope everyone had fun!

We had a great time regardless! My girl won a nice backpack which made the event worth going by itself! It didn't look like the auto cross was out of control or anything but there weren't a ton of people competing from what I saw. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves! It still needs to be better organized though. There were so many cars that we didn't get to see all of the ones parked in the lot

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

We had a great time regardless! My girl won the Subaru bike and a nice backpack which made the event worth going by itself! It didn't look like the auto cross was out of control or anything but there weren't a ton of people competing from what I saw. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves! It still needs to be better organized though. There were so many cars that we didn't get to see all of the ones parked in the lot

It's still a young event right? It'll get better as the years pass, they all do. :)

Congrats to yer woman!

Yeah. The first time, it was definitely fun and impressive to see so many other subarus. But the second time, my wife got bored :(. Weather was a bit crappy too last year and cold.

I sure hope next year will be on a Saturday and it'll be sunny!

Yeah. The first time, it was definitely fun and impressive to see so many other subarus. But the second time, my wife got bored :(. Weather was a bit crappy too last year and cold.

I sure hope next year will be on a Saturday and it'll be sunny!

Saturday is better for me too, probably a lot of people. I think WBM has been on a Sunday a few times.... As I recall, it's the one day of the week that most people have off, so I think that was the reasoning. Perhaps the same for Boxerfest.

Archived