LegacyGT.com

A3 to get 250hp V6 and Quattro

I have driven the A3 before I got ny g/f a car.. And it does feel cheap inside.... Even cheaper than our LGT's...

I have had an S4 before and still posess an A6 2.7T and it does look cheap, besides the fact that it's more expensive as well than our LGT wagons!!!!!

Not a competition IMHO, unless for those who want to be seen driving an Audi...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

the exterior styling looks good...havent sat in one so i cant say about the quality on that...but this could be right there with wrx wagons...they are cheap on the inside too

250 hp is pretty good..how does it matter if its NA and not forced induction.

THe m3 is NA and it kicks @$$

I want an RS4 *drools*

dont get me wrong it a sick ride but fot the price of the RS4 you could have an STI & an Evo MR and still have enough left over to put almost $10k into each of them. Thats a little pricey!

I've been digging around for some more info on the A3 - my wife likes them and we were looking into it. May go test drive one soon. I like the looks of them - although I want to see the 3.2 V6 with Quattro and DSG. Wife wants the 2.0T (fwd) with the DSG.

Anyway - heard the DSG is quicker than the manual (about .2 seconds). APR already released their chip (with exhaust I think) taking the 201 hp to 249 and the 200 lbs torque to 294!!! Not bad at all - but again FWD with 294 lbs torque - ummmm hold on to that steering wheel...

And I have heard rumors of a S3 coming..

Of course with Audi I worry about reliability, but I have heard they have gotten a lot better in the last few years.

Archived