LegacyGT.com

Rally Armor Mudflap advice needed.

I ordered rally armor mudflaps for legacy/outback and they look super tiny on the outback. I then ordered some rally armor basics and ran into the same problem. Before I order the basic pluses should I just wait till I am lowered before messing with it further? My guess is the basic pluses will scrape the ground when lowered and the legacy/outback ones will look just right when lowered.

The Gorilla Offroad mud flaps are a hair longer than the Rally Armor ones, but just a bit as they're adjustable. It's really just because the Outback platform is so jacked up. My mudflaps look damn near perfect after being lowered. It's settled another 1/4" now and it'll actually scrape the flaps on big bumps, so that's something to take into account too. The Rally Armor flaps are much more flexible though, so that may help.

25135625699_717e053d16_k.jpg_DSC0032_edited by Cenzo Reyes, on Flickr

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

The Gorilla Offroad mud flaps are a hair longer than the Rally Armor ones, but just a bit as they're adjustable. It's really just because the Outback platform is so jacked up. My mudflaps look damn near perfect after being lowered. It's settled another 1/4" now and it'll actually scrape the flaps on big bumps, so that's something to take into account too. The Rally Armor flaps are much more flexible though, so that may help.

25135625699_717e053d16_k.jpg_DSC0032_edited by Cenzo Reyes, on Flickr

I have to confess, after I saw this pic a couple weeks ago, I bought the Gorillas.

Archived