LegacyGT.com

Plasti Dipping Bonanza!! :)

I started with the stock rims on 2008 Legacy 2.5 GT. Looked wonderful so I blacked out the chrome grille! Makes such a difference in the look of the car!! Just some subtle customizations without the commitment. Thinking of vinyl wrapping the roof next!!

I should give props to my awesome boyfriend for helping with the wheels. I did the cleaning he did the spraying. Took the better part of a Sunday.

Did the grille in my garage.

Image1460746538.667228.jpg.5444bf09dbc7aff35be83a55b517f242.jpg

Did some more... It rained and snowed all in one day so it's dirty right now. It's the lower part of the rear bumper though.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160411/3866a32bb81ff1aa1a51f6dafbbc8bb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I was thinking about doing the same with mine. But I have the Diamond Grey paint, so I don't think black would look to good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing... maybe gunmetal but black on DGM might not look very good

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

I think the gunmetal would look quite nice with that paint color.

They have a anthracite gray color which would blend in nice. You can actually hit it with a coat or two of gray metalizer to give it the metallic flake look like the paint as well .

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

They have a anthracite gray color which would blend in nice. You can actually hit it with a coat or two of gray metalizer to give it the metallic flake look like the paint as well .

Adding the glossifier at the end makes for a shinier finish to whatever color you choose.

Archived