LegacyGT.com

Best racing/car customization game for xbox 360

ripstik

I've recently gotten back into Xbox because a friend of mine gave me his games after selling his xbox, but now i'm getting bored of them and want to do some racing. I was going to get the new forza because everything i've seen about it is amazing especially the technical detail in the modifications.

what is everyone's favorite racing game?

what's the best game for customizing fun? (don't care to much about visual customizing but i love the whole engine swap thing in forza)

• 2 weeks later...
I did play horizon 2 but not very much. I played the first horizon a lot more since I was playing my xbox more at the time. I enjoyed the rally racing. Being able to modify cars and drive them in an open world setting was fun. After I beat the story mode in horizon I spent most of my time racing modded cars online against friends. We wouldn't even do real races, just pick a spot on the map, GPS it and race to that spot. Can't tell you how much time we spent doing stupid shit like roll races on the freeways.

that's exactly the stupid shit i like to do in video games. I'm going to pick up a copy of horizon 2. apparently its pretty tough to get the money to buy the supercars since there is no lottery like in the xbox one version but i like driving the heavily modified cheap cars anyway. thanks for the info

The Crew is also on the 360, much larger than Horizon and Horizon2 put together.

i have never heard of that one but it seems like there are a lot of mixed reviews about it. how is the Modding aspect?

i have never heard of that one but it seems like there are a lot of mixed reviews about it. how is the Modding aspect?

When it first came out it was a bit rough but it's had like a thousand updates since then, graphics and vehicle handling are so much better. Modding aspect is better visually, you can literally build your own version of Hot wheels cars, performance parts-wise you can earn parts from levels 1-50 depending on your progress in the game, it's sort done like an RPG, basically you are leveling up your cars. I have it on Xbox one and it's better from what I've heard because some features had to be cut to fit it on the 360, but the core game should still be enough to enjoy it. I am actually getting tired of track racers because being able to race across an open world map of the Continental USA is so much better than doing lap after lap around a track.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Archived