LegacyGT.com

Need advice on changing sound on legacy 2.5i ltd (07)?

i don't want a full exhaust system. It'd be too expensive for my car since it won't gain that much ( only modding for aesthetic and sound on this car)

I was thinking about getting two mufflers instead , I like Borla. They seem to have pretty cheap universal ones and I can get them welded on by an exhaust shop. Don't know which borla mufflers to get, just know like I like the low crisp sounding ones.

I was also wondering if there'd be any cheaper realistic ways I could go? Like would a muffler delete or straight pipe be cheaper.

Edit: did more research probably just gonna stick with mufflers.

I would also spend the few extra dollars to make them bolt on vs cut and welded on. That way if you dont like them you can swap easily. Borla is nice just stay away from straight through style mufflers of any brand

I would also spend the few extra dollars to make them bolt on vs cut and welded on. That way if you dont like them you can swap easily. Borla is nice just stay away from straight through style mufflers of any brand

Why? I have Hung Li can, straight through, and they sound very nice and low rumble. They never rice out. I think they are not loud. Just keep all other parts on the system.

Archived