LegacyGT.com

Legacy Rally Light Bar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a reply as well. Trying to work something out now. I'm very busy in May so it might have to wait till early June.

I got the same reply email as CT did.

No worries MoPhotog; this will give me the chance to build up some cash, after getting married and the honeymoon, just last week.

Thanks for doing this, for the rest of us!

I got the same reply email as CT did.

No worries MoPhotog; this will give me the chance to build up some cash, after getting married and the honeymoon, just last week.

Thanks for doing this, for the rest of us!

Congrats Nick! :)

I got a reply as well. Trying to work something out now. I'm very busy in May so it might have to wait till early June.

No worries at all; better late than never. Thanks for letting them use your car to get this done.

Hopefully they come out with a style like others available like this http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/4a54061955f8054707498196c5a84cdd.jpg but a bar is better than nothing.

No worries at all; better late than never. Thanks for letting them use your car to get this done.

Hopefully they come out with a style like others available like this

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/4a54061955f8054707498196c5a84cdd.jpg

but a bar is better than nothing.

Now that looks dope:wub::wub:

I've considered mounting two Hella 500s in the lower grille area, and a bar like that would be perfect. If they don't come out with one like it I might have to get one custom made. Cause it looks freakin awesome.

Now that looks dope:wub::wub:

I've considered mounting two Hella 500s in the lower grille area, and a bar like that would be perfect. If they don't come out with one like it I might have to get one custom made. Cause it looks freakin awesome.

Yes, please influence them to build something like this! If they could have it go through the lower grill too, I would be on this in a heartbeat! Thanks again Mo!

Looks like this is what we will be getting most likely. Something is better than nothing. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160430/feb5fe3183435ca10bec2f77f821931a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least it is through the lower grill. I will still be a buyer, since no one else has them available for our Legacies.

• 1 month later...

Good news/Bad news on the light bar.

Bad news first, was suppose to have the fitting this weekend but I have a work conflict (I need my car for work) so I can't have it done this weekend.

Good news is I only have to push it back a week, as long as that works for Mike, so we are only about 2 weeks away from having one for our cars.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Good news/Bad news on the light bar.

Bad news first, was suppose to have the fitting this weekend but I have a work conflict (I need my car for work) so I can't have it done this weekend.

Good news is I only have to push it back a week, as long as that works for Mike, so we are only about 2 weeks away from having one for our cars.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Hey pushing back a week is better than never at all so thank you. Take your time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some tips on installing the lights:

• You shall have the lamps as high as possible, but not high enough to be visible by the Eyesight system since then that system will be confused.
  • Larger reflectors is better since they will cause less stray light to be wasted.

Here's my installation on my Outback:

http://www.bedug.com/pics/Subaru/IMG169_small.jpg

http://www.bedug.com/pics/Subaru/IMG170_small.jpg

There were holes in the metal bumper so I only had to make two larger in the plastic, then a pair of metal pipes (white in pic above) supporting between bumper and holding plate with a screw going inside the pipe that clamped all together.

Support rods at the top of the lamps to take care of vibrations.

453747.png

• 2 months later...

I know I was the one that started this thread. I would of sacrificed a weekend, to go get this done, after another member could not meet up with Mike. But I had to trade in my 6th gen, due to unexpected salary changes. Hopefully someone will step up for you guys. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what would work for installing a double light bar? No one seems to have a bull bar made specifically for the 2015 Legacy. Are there any comparable bars from other vehicles that match the Legacy specs? SSD says another month but I live in Alaska and it's really dark here. I want to install the light bar this week!!! Any suggestions folks?

Thanks!

Archived