LegacyGT.com

Help our Inspector Gadget

SBT

As many of you have seen in Inspector Gadget's recent posts, both he and his wife have been through the wringer physically, emotionally, and financially. They lost their beloved LegacyGT wagon, and then were both diagnosed with cancer.

As I've said before, we're an amazing bunch - this family we call LegacyGT.com. Anything you can do to help and support Rich and his wife through this time of need, is much appreciated. If you can, click on the link below and send along your thoughts, prayers and support.

https://www.gofundme.com/rich-tracy

Thank you all in advance,

SBT __________________

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 1 month later...

First and foremost I would like to thank each of you for the kind words and generosity Tracy and I have received from forum members.

It's been an interesting and challenging year and it's only May.

Tracy was unbelievably strong through the whole chemo process. And here we are weeks later and tomorrow she is having a modified radical mastectomy. Thankfully we have a lot of friends and family close by to help us.

I had my prostate removed in February. In a perfect world my PSA would be zero after surgery, but it was .24 at my first follow up. If my score remained the same or went down, we would watch and wait. It's bad if the score goes up, which is an indicator there is still cancer present. Unfortunately, my PSA went up to .32 after my second follow up and that means I need to have radiation. I'll be seeing a radiation oncologist 5 days a week for 4-6 weeks.

Best of luck to you and your loved ones. I've had cancer year through my family a few times, taking a brother and my folks. It's rough and its hard on everybody, it goes without saying. I'm not fearful of my own health so much, but what I don't want is for my son to experience some of things I did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived