LegacyGT.com

How to disable this beep?

Hello,

I believe it is something really quick to fix, just don't know where to find it. When I'm playing music in my car (from USB thumb drive or Bluetooth), many times the sound is decreased and I hear a "beep" and this is really annoying - see video.

Would you guys know how to turn off that beep?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfnsnb2cb7cdjjj/LegacySound.mov?dl=0

Hello,

I believe it is something really quick to fix, just don't know where to find it. When I'm playing music in my car (from USB thumb drive or Bluetooth), many times the sound is decreased and I hear a "beep" and this is really annoying - see video.

Would you guys know how to turn off that beep?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfnsnb2cb7cdjjj/LegacySound.mov?dl=0

If you've got Nav, it's probably the Warning sign/hazardous area audible alert. Noticed it came on once just as you approached then again as you passed the No Entry signs on the left. Check your manual to disable it.

I had this issue with mine also and it drove me nuts. AustLiberty is right - there's a setting in the navigation that you can disable. It's an alert that beeps whenever there's a fork in the road or a turn ahead - it beeps you to alert you that it's coming up. Drove me mad and I found the option to disable it and have been happier since. I honestly can't remember where I set it so you'll have to look in your settings.

• 2 years later...
I can find no way to shut this off in manual nor anywhere in menu in my 2018 model. Can someone give me a step by step? There is nothing in navigation settings about alerts nor turning them off.
It is in the Navigation Manual.

Google it!

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Archived