LegacyGT.com

06 Impreza WRX

ok heres a question... how would a 05 lgt do against the new wrx's? i just found out that the wrx now has 230 which isnt much diff from their 227 but now their a 2.5 instead of their 2.0.. ( or i thought it was 2.0 ) so how much more difference is the 06 w/ an 05 .. and does that 2.5 230hp make a difference?

It's the toque that makes a difference. The torque is now 235 lbs ft/ torque...haven't seen any numbers yet but i'd reckon they would be very close. Looks aside...If i was looking for pure speed and handling i would go with the WRX. If you want creature comforts as well the Legacy GT is a better choice. Dollar for Dollar the Legacy comes out ahead

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm interested in the MT clutch setup. Now that they have the same block as the STI, Forester, Legacy/Outback, will they get the same clutch as the legacy/outback with the dual mass flywheel and all. From what I have heard, only the legacy/outback have this clutch setup.

I'm interested in the MT clutch setup. Now that they have the same block as the STI, Forester, Legacy/Outback, will they get the same clutch as the legacy/outback with the dual mass flywheel and all. From what I have heard, only the legacy/outback have this clutch setup.

Yeah. I wonder if they'll be drive-by-wire as well??

Archived