LegacyGT.com

I had a great day in my LGT today. Anyone else?

I wish I could post some happy story about me and my LGT but the weather has been so poor around here that I havent been able to do shite with my car but drive it to work. I have about 300 bucks in a Porter Cable and cleaning supplies, 5 QTS of Amsoil/filter and Fumotovalve, Weatherguards, Rockblocker headlight/foglight film and new Silverstars for my High-beams..

Oh and any decent weather day Ive had to work. I need to find a nice 9-5 Mon-Fri job..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I could post some happy story about me and my LGT but the weather has been so poor around here that I havent been able to do shite with my car but drive it to work. I have about 300 bucks in a Porter Cable and cleaning supplies, 5 QTS of Amsoil/filter and Fumotovalve, Weatherguards, Rockblocker headlight/foglight film and new Silverstars for my High-beams.

Every day can be a great day with AWD turbo... In "bad" weather, enjoy the fact the car's already dirty and drive hard. Get it dirtier. Pretend you're Peter Solberg.

In "nice" weather, shine 'er up and enjoy the refined good looks and refined performance. But you fret over puddles, mis-directed sprinklers, flocks of birds, clouds in the sky.

It's autumn in TX, a very narrow window of good weather and yellow foliage. I'm trying to enjoy the "nice".

Nice spider, '83?

my father has a new for '74 2000 GTV sitting patiently in his garage for a tune up.

Thanks

The red Spider is a 92, the white one in my avatar is a 71 with an engine swap.

Your father is obviously a man of refined tastes!

Cuore Sportivo

Your father is obviously a man of refined tastes!

lets not get ahead of ourselves he once described a tasty treat as oreos and beer :lol:

What was the engine that you swapped?

we were thinking that if we could do it right, that an s2000 engine&tranny would be wicked slick in his gtv. plus we technically would not be lying with the badging.

Great idea,actally talking about the good things.

Only have had my LGT for 10 days. I sold an 85 Alfa Soider Veloce which allowed me(as per my wife) to get the LGT. Love the pull of the turbo, shifting is a joy compared to the Alfa. No oil leaks, what a concept. And working temp controls.Miss the sun roof but may have one put in in the future. Anyone added on an aftermarket power sunroof?Local shop gets $1200 and is the place my Subaru dealer sends cars to have them added. Life time warranty.

Wasn't even looking at Legacys when I went shopping but this one was a demo left over and I got a great price. Second Subaru I've bought at this dealer, been very happy.

Dave

PS:attached a picture of the late Alfa just for fun. Haven't taken a digital camera to the LGT yet .

867496448_DavesCars_0026.jpg.9345aac6f5aa1bbcf2cbca6726cec7a9.jpg

It's 50 degrees here now (after being 85 earlier in the week. Talk about a crazy temp change!) and the car feels awesome. Pulls so hard with the cold weather.. I love it.

+1, went thru a couple of tanks and 1/2 qrt of oil on the weekend.

Bone stock an lovin it.

I keed I keeed

Archived