LegacyGT.com

I want more power. I have a 2007 2.5i legacy ltd. I have a couple questions.

The old timers around here have a saying or two:

"Stay stock, stay happy."

"Sometimes driving a sow car fast is more fun than driving a fast car slow."

Buy a Miata, it is the most fun car ever. I have one in the garage. Like a go kart.

---

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude I'm borderline misogynistic because of all the negative experiences I've had with women. I'm trying my best not to be though.

I am sure I can beat any of your bad experiences, but oh man I can not resist beautiful women and their sweet peach nectar! :hide::spin::wub:

---

Just don't put your d**k in crazy. Rule number one. I can't tell you how many times I have had friends complaining to me about baby mama drama because they had a kid with a crazy chick :rolleyes: It's also completely true about a small, slow car. I really like my car but it took getting some used to with it's size. I'd still like a kinda quick, agile, small second car. Like a Miata or a FiST. Captain Slow said it! Get stuck in traffic with a fast car, or have a small car that you can bring to the edge, making turns in a parking lot. I've always thought a supercharged RSX Type S would be a blast.

Another good point: 2 seconds of bliss for 18 years of shit is never ever worth it. :lol: Invest in condoms, it will cost you 1 Filter Recharge Kit a year of sacrifice and save you decades of hell you don't want. :dm:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Another good point: 2 seconds of bliss for 18 years of shit is never ever worth it. :lol: Invest in condoms, it will cost you 1 Filter Recharge Kit a year of sacrifice and save you decades of hell you don't want. :dm:

Quick on the trigger there! :lol:

---

no it wouldn't.

My accord absolutely handles better than my LGT (which is on stock suspension). Brakes suck, and being generous it's a 15 second car, but it's a good 3-400lbs lighter, and the sportline/Bilstein HD combo I'm running handles pretty well with the 21mm rear sway bar. It doesn't have garbage macpherson struts, so lowering it doesn't completely jack the roll centers or produce positive camber.

• 2 weeks later...

Ask them for a breakdown of the service and parts involved if you wanna know whats going to be replaced.

You are getting a new shortblock so your heads will be reused. You will essentially be getting new crank, rods, pistons, bearings and the case they go in assembled at the factory. They just take your old motor apart, clean all the pans, sealing surfaces, slap the old parts on the new block and ship it. Its a very common repair, if it were a 2.5 they literally stock short blocks on the shelf. Most dealers have a few blocks in stock. 3.6 is probably a little less common.

Archived