LegacyGT.com

I want more power. I have a 2007 2.5i legacy ltd. I have a couple questions.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing money! :spin:

If you are bored and inclined to read this post from a dude that bought a Ferrari and has done all maintenance himself. You have to know what you are doing but it is a good investment.

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=507999

A Miata link? Really? You just did that? :confused: REALLY? :spin:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I lost interest when it said I needed to be a member just to see attachments. I see what sneaky shit you did there. :lol: Drumming up Miata forum activity huh???
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I lost interest when it said I needed to be a member just to see attachments. I see what sneaky shit you did there. :lol: Drumming up Miata forum activity huh???

Oh that sucks! I though he had the pics hosted somewhere else.

---

^they dont need it. as a member myself i can tell you they have too many members who are just middle aged shlubs looking for fancy shifts knobs for their NB.

NB is OK. NA and ND is where is at! NC is failboat!

---

For your NC or are you getting an ND? I don't think you ever owned an NA.

for my NC. never owned an NA.

the ND seems to be outclassing the NC in STR trim for autox as this season gets going. and the NC is crap for CSP since the NB/ND can out power/weight it, so SSM is the next stop. with an engine/turbo build, the car can make 350whp at 2500lbs. that puts it right with the specs of the 2015 SSM national champion(who just happens to be a friend who runs my region)

Nice, take pics of the build, even though it has been done so many times!

How is the NC engine when it comes to putting in a turbo?

NC2/NC3(mine) comes with forged crank and rods and is good for 280ish reliable WHP, maybe 300. a built 2.0l gets 400whp, but sincs the rules in SSM allow of any engine from the manufacturer, the real task is to use a 2.5L from a mazda 3, since its a direct fit, and build the bottom end. done right, maybe 450whp

This shit ******* sucks. By the time I have the money for a wrx, I'm not even gonna be interested in fast cars anymore.

Modding a car is something I've been wanting since 17 years old and I can't do it because of my situation . What the ****.

I've seen a few miata's with a MS3 engine swapped in, plus threw on an 18G, those cars can move!

wont fit on a NC without alot of work. the DI fuel pump sits at the back of the head and interferes with the firewall. so unless they find a way to relocate it(havent yet) you have to hack the firewall up for fitment.

It's ok, you'll discover girls soon enough! :hide::spin:

Dude I'm borderline misogynistic because of all the negative experiences I've had with women. I'm trying my best not to be though.

Well on the bright side that's the start of becoming a responsible adult

Not really. Now I'm jaded. Again.

Archived