LegacyGT.com

Axle-Back Exhuast

Ebay catback is cheapest, violently loud, and looks decent. May drone a bit though, especially if you have a wagon. If you just want a little growl, the nameless axle back system is about the same price and made right here in the US. Quality is amazing too.

Take it from someone with an aftermarket turboback; if you want loud you better commit, because it gets old real quick for some people!

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

I went to a muffler shop and had them make up 2" pipes from the Y piece back to Magnaflow knock off mufflers, I had them weld on nice double wall 4" tips.

The car has a stock mid pipe and sounds great. Nice deep rumble more like a V8.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Ebay catback is cheapest, violently loud, and looks decent. May drone a bit though, especially if you have a wagon. If you just want a little growl, the nameless axle back system is about the same price and made right here in the US. Quality is amazing too.

Take it from someone with an aftermarket turboback; if you want loud you better commit, because it gets old real quick for some people!

Nameless sounds like the best for me, they offer axle-back for $300, and I want a growl in my exhuast, not super loud.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I had nameless deletes and loved them, running off a catted DP, and Perrin mid pipe.

ive heard the 4in and 5in muffler versions as well and they sound delightful, and likely a better choice if do lots of highway commute.

Archived