LegacyGT.com

Newb to wheels. What do you guys think of these for my outback?

Probably just a roll. FutureFicus is on 18x8.75 et33 245/45/18 on a Legacy suspension and didn't need much. Sperry has 245x45x18 on 18x8 et40 (I think) and was able to fit with a roll.

My front drivers side is rubbing on the stock rims and I think I fixed it by taking a crowbar and pulling out the fender.

This is what I eventually want to do, but for 245/45/18 set-ups at around Legacy height doesn't really seem to be needed.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5337565&postcount=38

Yes, Ficus setup is what I'm going for. My drivers side needed a ghetto roll (baseball bat), for my stock setup to fit on Legacy GT suspension. Switching to Konis soon, but the springs on them are H&R. So I'll be slightly lower than Legacy height. Gonna need a roll for sure.

Probably just a roll. FutureFicus is on 18x8.75 et33 245/45/18 on a Legacy suspension and didn't need much. Sperry has 245x45x18 on 18x8 et40 (I think) and was able to fit with a roll.

My front drivers side is rubbing on the stock rims and I think I fixed it by taking a crowbar and pulling out the fender.

This is what I eventually want to do, but for 245/45/18 set-ups at around Legacy height doesn't really seem to be needed.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5337565&postcount=38

Ok, I think you've convinced me; 18x8.0 [+42] with 245/45R18 rubber. Next, hunt for an LGT setup. Any advice on best place to source parts?

Oh, before I forget, the pics in your link weren't showing; I tried twice.

Ok, I think you've convinced me; 18x8.0 [+42] with 245/45R18 rubber. Next, hunt for an LGT setup. Any advice on best place to source parts?

Oh, before I forget, the pics in your link weren't showing; I tried twice.

They pop up in the classifieds fairly often. It just depends on which route you want to go. Brand new, used, etc. You'll need saggy butt spacers for the rear, and Legacy rear bump stops too. Legacy rear upper control arms are highly recommended as well.

I'd like to thank housemusic1 and OB2.5XT for giving me a much needed push. As a result of their, uh...guidance, I've ordered a new set of wheels. A set of 18x8.0 [+42] wheels have been ordered.

I'm gonna search for an LGT suspension setup and perhaps knock at both at the same time.

Thanks boys!

I'd like to thank housemusic1 and OB2.5XT for giving me a much needed push. As a result of their, uh...guidance, I've ordered a new set of wheels. A set of 18x8.0 [+42] wheels have been ordered.

I'm gonna search for an LGT suspension setup and perhaps knock at both at the same time.

Thanks boys!

What wheels did you go with?

What wheels did you go with?

Just in case someone other than you was chomping at the bit to know, XXR 527's in Chromium Black. I thought about it a bit and thought it rude not to answer within the thread. I think about things too much.

I borrowed the following pic from the Internets:

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived