LegacyGT.com

cars 5at but stailing like mt

While driving at any speed if I let off gas then press pedal again the car shudders as if it's a stick shifting into another gear. To me it feels like crank pulley but I'm no mech.. also other day was driving in a ally slow stopped really quick an shifted into reverse. Was at complete stop. An it stalled ??? Kinda concerned

Do you have any check engine lights and do you have means of checking the A/f ratio. My can had that problem but only because of a a/f ratio problem.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Do you have any check engine lights and do you have means of checking the A/f ratio. My can had that problem but only because of a a/f ratio problem.

NO HOW WLD I check that? Goto a mech? I plan on getting a v3 a.p can I once I do that?

Just a few things to check:

- Blue "T" fitting on the back of the intake manifold

- MAF sensor dirty

- MAF sensor plugged in proper

Are there any codes popping up?

No cel codes. Did some research on maf sensor an I'm starting to think that's it tow going to clean it. It is connected tight an everything but my 07 has 1.27 MI so I'm thinking it maybe dirty.. the ob an lgt have the same maf setup? Jus unscrew an gently pull out?

The turbo should not be drinking coolant. Its not good for it.

Coolant flows through the turbo center section to cool it.

So are you telling us the turbo is leaking coolant ?

Please read your post before you post it, what your writing is hard to understand.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The turbo should not be drinking coolant. Its not good for it.

Coolant flows through the turbo center section to cool it.

So are you telling us the turbo is leaking coolant ?

Please read your post before you post it, what your writing is hard to understand.

Apologies I am using a phone an I abv. Bad w spelling will work on it. So update I jus replaced my w.p a few mi.s ago and my mech didnt burps system. Believe it was that added more coolant seems to be good now. Rise an fall w hot n cold

Just a few things to check:

- Blue "T" fitting on the back of the intake manifold

- MAF sensor dirty

- MAF sensor plugged in proper

Are there any codes popping up?

So big big thanx u to you an w.e else said dirty maf sensor.. that's wut it was. I utubed how to clean sensor an did it myself this am. Wow now I remember y I bought this car.. she is back to throwing me in my seat an burning down whoever will challenge me. Except for tht wrx he roast me every time o well my car insurance is cheaper lol i win

Hey big big t.y to all who posted I'm not a mech so I really appreciate thoughtful replys it def. Helps noobs like me lol. I will always ask major ? That I'm having w my car as they come. I'm very very thankful.

It was my maf sensor. Cleaned it an my baby's back. I guess that sensor is important

Archived