LegacyGT.com

jmp vf52 Numbers

Problems tuning it? Or just haven't had time to get to it?

I dropped my car off on Monday with the original plan to pick it up on Tuesday night. In addition to all of the mods that Mike at GST was putting on he also was addressing an oil leak that I had from the shitty hardline that is the OEM oil feed. He replaced all of that crap with the IP&T oil feed kit that I've had for a while that he didn't realize that I had put in my car. Then there were some vacuum leaks that required removing the IM in the afternoon yesterday, when he thought he would be done. He offered to stay until 8pm last night to get it done but I would rather give him the time to do it right rather than quick. It felt really nice on the drive home and it will probably take me a few days to adjust my driving style to the new power band.

He's got everything. Basically the same set-up as you.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wrx-usas-09-obxt-build-thread-241191.html?p=5412274#post5412274

and his numbers are on crappy CA 91.

I asked Mike about his recommendation for the next mod and he suggested better fuel (aka E85). He is really happy with the Cobb solution so that is what I am going to wait for (given of course that they support it).

Whats your boost level?

I honestly don't know what it is set at, but it should be conservative. I asked my tuner by email so I should have an answer by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. I also asked for a comparable dyno graph from a stock VF52 WRX that he has had on the same dyno, for reference.

I honestly don't know what it is set at, but it should be conservative. I asked my tuner by email so I should have an answer by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. I also asked for a comparable dyno graph from a stock VF52 WRX that he has had on the same dyno, for reference.

17-18psi, got it. That would line up with your numbers.

Archived