LegacyGT.com

Side window air deflectors

Interested in seeing how much shipping is.... I might be looking at a set :hide:

Still waiting for my middle man to get it, then I'm sure he'll give me a shipping price. All I know is I paid $100 and won the auction

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
finally got around to installing the Provas! they look AMAZING!!

Testa how much did you get your roof rack for, that's the exact one I want. Looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testa how much did you get your roof rack for, that's the exact one I want. Looks amazing.

I got it during an after Christmas sale so I got the bars and the fairing for right around $200. I love it but boy is it noisy. Haha

• 2 months later...

Can somebody possibly help me with some instructions that aren't Japanese to install these? I have tried to use translate and I have had weathertechs before that I tired to instal myself and ended up breaking one of them which I can't afford to do with these...

Can somebody possibly help me with some instructions that aren't Japanese to install these? I have tried to use translate and I have had weathertechs before that I tired to instal myself and ended up breaking one of them which I can't afford to do with these...

I'm assuming you're talking about the provas, YouTube 2015 wrx or sti OEM wind deflector install. Its the same instructions basically.

They just clip in under the window seal and then stick on

Yep, clip under the window seal, via the little clip things that came with it, but I'd peel back the corners of the tape before applying. Then you can adjust to perfection

Archived