LegacyGT.com

Making LGT Turbo Louder

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's some food for thought, don't want to deal with NJ troopers? Don't drive like a dick.

My buddy, with NH plates, got a $70.00 ticket for having a tree air freshener hanging from his mirror, on his way home to have surgery from an injury that he incurred on a 7 month deployment to the middle east in the Marines.

Another buddy with PA plates got stopped and when they illegally searched his car they found a 9mm casing... Not a bullet, a spent ******* casing... in his combat gear. They arrested him, impounded his car and would only release him to Marine MP's.

Yes, Gestapo is 100000000% correct

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

My buddy, with NH plates, got a $70.00 ticket for having a tree air freshener hanging from his mirror, on his way home to have surgery from an injury that he incurred on a 7 month deployment to the middle east in the Marines.

Another buddy with PA plates got stopped and when they illegally searched his car they found a 9mm casing... Not a bullet, a spent ******* casing... in his combat gear. They arrested him, impounded his car and would only release him to Marine MP's.

Yes, Gestapo is 100000000% correct

I have had 2 bull shit encounters with the popo in NJ as well.

Cheesesteak, Mozz Sticks, French Fries, Chicken Fingers, Hot Dog, and a tomato for good health.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58963821.jpg

Figured I might as well contribute something worth while.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

Archived