LegacyGT.com

Making LGT Turbo Louder

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse, that Pastrami I posted is from this Deli in Madsion, it's called Slamwich and it's on Main Street. Check it out, everything made from Scratch and local ingredients, outstanding deli.

My pics are from Epees Essen in Livingston. Also a must try.

Hahahahha, you guys beat me to it. I hear (get it, cause he wants sound) that if you unbolt the headers you can really get that turbo kickin.

Funniest shiz ive read in a while

Can you tape a playing card in the intake side of the turbo so the card flaps around on the compressor wheel just like the kids did back in the day on their bicycles?

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Your username doesn't instill us with confidence.

Ahh, I gotcha. The name "Beast" was given to me by my dad who passed away. He died while on his 3rd tour in Afghanistan. He was in the Special Forces and his team number was 2114. I appreciate each and every reply to this post, sorry I like the sound of turbos and just wanted some help.

Thank you for a legitimate reply.

Like I mentioned earlier, switch over to a cone filter setup if you are still running a stock air box . The K&N Typhoon, in paticular, really increases the sound of your turbo spool.

If it's on the exhaust side, look into larger diameter down pipe and other exhaust components. Lots of info on here, but sometimes it pays to do a little digging around before asking the questions.

Good luck.

Like I mentioned earlier, switch over to a cone filter setup if you are still running a stock air box . The K&N Typhoon, in paticular, really increases the sound of your turbo spool.

If it's on the exhaust side, look into larger diameter down pipe and other exhaust components. Lots of info on here, but sometimes it pays to do a little digging around before asking the questions.

Good luck.

Yep. If you want more sound , change the intake and downpipe to catless with a muffler delete.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Archived