LegacyGT.com

Rally Armor UR Flaps Worth it?

The basics are thin and well... Basic. I had them on my WRX and I wouldn't buy them again. They deformed at freeway speeds, but they blocked debris and accomplished the look I was after. I have a set of RokBlokz on the Legacy and I do like them a lot. They are very stout, thick material and still pretty flexible. Pricing is good, $90 vs. The $140 for the URs from Rally Armor. I love the look of the Rally Armors, they are very flexible and won't deform, but some people have complained about them flapping at higher speeds. Probably not something you'd notice while driving though.

The rokblokz seem to have short versions for lowered vehicles. But I'm just looking to drop it 1inch to 1 1/2. Thinking the eibach pro kit springs and konis. Think the regular size rokblokz or rally's ur would drag?

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

Ive got the shorty rokblokz on mine. Lowered on billstein/blacks, so not drastically lowered. Any longer and they would get ripped off backing out of the apron on my driveway. Rokblokz also have the neat different colored decals

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Archived