LegacyGT.com

That foam thing on top of the spare

I carry around other stuff too, just in case, but it won't fit in the bin.

You know, they do make hand-cannons in smaller sizes, nowadays. ;)

.....Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, etc.

I keep trying to find that gun-shop.....still having problems locating it.........

Oh, that's right, the proprietor met an untimely end! :p

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still have the tin-o-danish butter cookies "GIFT" the subie salesman mailed to me 2 weeks aft. I bought Leggy. Plus gloves, vise-grips, socket set road flares, sm.exstinguisher and the quart sized ZIPLOC bag of change from previous car!!:)
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

50rds of .45ACp, water, Surefire nitrolon G2 and spare batteries, 1 MRE, road flares, 1 qt of oil. Jumper cables won't fit with all the other crap. In the winter I also add an E-Tool and spare socks, gloves, and knit cap.

Penguin, you got the .45ACP back there to go w/ the 50 rounds? I got my Springfield XD-9 to go w/ my 50 rounds of 9mm back there. The little ole Kel-Tec P-32 sits in the glove box when not on me. Congrats on MO going CCW last year as well.

Penguin, you got the .45ACP back there to go w/ the 50 rounds? I got my Springfield XD-9 to go w/ my 50 rounds of 9mm back there. The little ole Kel-Tec P-32 sits in the glove box when not on me. Congrats on MO going CCW last year as well.

ahhhh the beauty of NH, the right to bear arms. I also keep several deadly weapons in my car. and I found out last night that trunk space will be perfect for my stash...

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

^ I think that's gonna make a lump in the carpet...... :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Kalashnikov Russian AK-47 modified with GP-25 40mm underbarrel grenade launcher with two 30 round cartridges just in case.

You must have a folding stock because my SLR-95 doesn't fit in there even w/ the mag removed ;) .

I went with a guy to go look at an Integra the other night and when we looked in the spare-tire compartment, there was a gun!

Am I out of the loop? Does EVERYONE do this?

Only people who live in fear, and cops. Not to be confused with People who fear cops.

I don't "live in fear" and I'm not a cop. I'm a citizen of the greatest country on Earth (even with the Liberal minority trying their best to SCREW it up!!!). I live in NH, one of the lowest crime States in the Union. I live in a state of readyness where NOBODY will screw with me or my family! If you threaten the safety of me or my family, I will do what it takes to ensure my and their safety. Does this ring a bell...A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. Go ahead and throw the "...well regulated militia..." line at me.

Where do you live Drakuun? The Peoples Republik of (fill in the Liberal State here).

Guns have NEVER been the problem. The people who use them for bad things are the problem!

I went with a guy to go look at an Integra the other night and when we looked in the spare-tire compartment, there was a gun!

Am I out of the loop? Does EVERYONE do this?

I keep mine in the glove box, it does me no good in the back of the car.

In my foam holder, I keep some bungie cords, hat, ice scraper, and probably some other stuff.

Only people who live in fear, and cops. Not to be confused with People who fear cops.

I kindly disagree -

Although I am not a firearm-packing citizen, I know, very well, plenty who do, and they are, in the vast majority, individuals who do not "live in fear," and many, if not most, actually have quite a number of close friends who are active or retired LEOs.

Actually, it is my LEO friends who have taught me the most about practical self-defense, and it also have been these individuals who have tried to convince me to arm myself as a law-abiding citizen.

I won't go in to a political/rights discussion, as brother NHLEG has done, but instead, focusing on real-world applications and concerns, will say that Darkuun, your blanket-statement above is overly simplified and greatly inaccurate.

-------

Brother !S4 -

"Trunk decoration" of the like....

Some do it out of "ghetto fashion." Others do it out of fear/rebellion. Yet others do so for legitimate reasons (hobby/transport - in which case the firearm would be locked, unloaded, and cleared; secondary emergency use - in which case the same would likely apply), however, the vast majority of those who keep a firearm in their personal vehicle for self-defense will keep their firearm within easy reach in a properly concealed compartment or an easily accessible holster on their body.

:)

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why one might keep their primary self-defense tool in the trunk, where it cannot be easily accessed in case of an emergency in the cabin.

One might choose to keep a rifle or carbine in the trunk, along with a bug-out bag and basic survival gear, just in case SHTF, but that, I've found, is usually a more extreme case. Packing some 20+ rounds of .45 ACP should be more than sufficient unless one is holding off a squad of trained killers! :eek:

I have to wonder.. in this greatest country on earth why we need to have guns to feel safe. To feel prepaired.. Like I said, Bandaid for the real problems in society.

And sorry it is fear. It's fear of not having Control, it's fear of loss of life and property, it's a fear that some criminal is going to get the upper hand on you.

Again I don't have a problem with letting these people own guns if they choose.. but don't pretend that fear isn't the motivator because it is.

And just to be truthfull, I feel that way because of fear as well.

I mean, I can barely trust people to drive their cars correctly..and I'm supposed to be okay with people owning and carrying firearms... you see the quandry.

Responsible Ownership, and Personal responsibility.

Liberal schmiberal, I'm for all things in moderation.

Problem is see, the irresponsible people outnumber us

10,000 to one.

Gun is a just band-aid for the real problem anyways.

You have your numbers backwards...the responsible people outnumber the irresponsible 10,000 to 1. There are over 230,000,000 guns in this country. If the irresponsible people truely outnumbered the responsible people 10,000 to 1 there would be tens of millions of murders in the country every year. We would be unable to leave our homes. Lawlessness would rule the day...it doesn't. It's fuzzy math. I will NEVER understand the mentality of people who believe guns are the problem.

Archived