LegacyGT.com

Subaru Lego & Outb Recall 2005-2008

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
just got my car back. Doesn't look like they did a thing! haha. Even my DRS v2.0 was in the same place. Don't they gotta remove the dash in the 05's? Paperwork shows it was done though.

Update:

Some hand prints on my glove box, found a pen and a screw (probably radio) between the console and my driver seat, and they didn't hook up the 'gentle opening rope' for the glove box. Fixed the rope and will take the trim off to see if they missed a screw for the radio. Silly that they can't do a job completely and don't give a rip..

Am going to the same dealership next week (about 2.5 years after your visit). They told me 2 hours to do the job, so I assume they are not doing a full dash removal, but are working from under the dash. I still plan on removing my 2 aftermarket gauges from the dash.

New dash installed today...everything looks good except for the side vents not lining up 100%. I'll have to look into that. Overall can't complain about getting a new dashboard for a 12 year old car!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/edinlaker/IMG_20170427_181940_zpsiezunt5b.jpg

Did they agree to replace it without much fight?

Archived