LegacyGT.com

Cobb flex fuel kit

I have started an official interest thread here. Please read and chime in.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-interest-cobb-flex-fuel-legacy-gt-platform-please-speak-248347.html

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What TheMonaLisa said makes me think, is that possible?

also, I just asked Cobb about news on an LGT Flex Fuel System and this is what they said.

"We do not have any new information related to LGT Flex Fuel. Once GD Flex Fuel has been finished up and released we should be able to do some additional investigation.

Marshall@COBB"

I don't think anything is going to happen anytime soon for us. :-(

• 3 months later...

As an 05 over here, I wonder what swap abilities I have. Can bus style ecu or not, I've heard if you can swap to an still ecu you can go the cobb flex fuel way. Not sure how involved that is but it doesn't sound great.

Anyone know of mods to romraider or ecu flash working for the legacy? Merpmod, aijmod? My understanding is again, they are just for the rex.

My understanding now is that ecutek is the only option. And that's basically romraider with extra features... but valuable features. Like flex fuel and Rev matching, launch etc. Expensive though. 350 license per ecu, 350 proprietary cable, 500 for flex fuel tune or diy time. Plus cost of sensor and install.

Trying to weigh it all and not be a sucker. It'd be nice if that software patch mentioned in "pump" was available.

I thought about swapping ECU's but then I would have major issues with the dumb ass emissions in CO, so that's out. Needless to say I don't think it's going to happen for us. Cobb has much more important fish to fry in bigger markets...

Archived