LegacyGT.com

Who has the best price on the STI short throw shifter?

I kinda want to stay OEM.. is the kartboy that much better?

at this stage in the game - even staying OEM wont do you much good unless you have the dealer install it.... $$$

(i'm pretty sure they won't honor the warranty if you or another shop does the install... i could be wrong though)

and the factory STS really isnt that short -- if i had the choice between it and a kartboy or cobb sts... i would definetely choose the aftermarket ones becuase they feel much better.

but anyhow -- do what ever you feel like you've got to do... you really won't be dissapointed either way.

I've had both on various vehicles,,get the kartboy,, save some dough, it would take a real crappy dealer to void a warranty over it.

Rudy

they won't void the warranty of the of car -- but if something happens to the transmission and it can be shown that it had anything to do with the shifter..- good luck getting them to fix it under warranty.

you'd be fine for everything else though.

they won't void the warranty of the of car -- but if something happens to the transmission and it can be shown that it had anything to do with the shifter..- good luck getting them to fix it under warranty.

you'd be fine for everything else though.

Probably depend on the dealer;) .

Archived