LegacyGT.com

PacNW December 27th meet?

alex0856

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does everyone think of the Redmond Town Center garage? Rumor has it there would be room for some cars to have a meet.

If that sounds cool then I will contact their management to see if I can pre-arrange it.

Which garage? The one by the Marriot or the one over by Macy's that is owned by MS (where I park)?

Redmondtowncenter.com

Msft is not going to want non msft ppl parking in their garage unless its a weekday only lot.

Long term forecast shows cold with moisture likely for that day. The garage at ne 74th and 168th Ave ne might be least full. That's a huge garage so should not be hassled too much. Pull it up on Google maps as there are 4 garages at rtc

Based on meets past, starting times are always fuzzy. Head over when you get out of work. text someone too as we might all go for a drive and bite to eat.

XXX drive in is a nice drive. :)

We could even use that lot across the street if the hospital would rather not have folks parked there. Plus, Tris would have to drive there, so bonus!

Okay, sorry for the wait everyone. Crazy week...

I spoke with the property manager for Redmond Town Center this morning and she told me we were fine to use their garage. Again though, I don't really know the area. I assume this is the Macy's garage we're referring to.

I'm going to enlist some help for this, because it's a bit tough for me to plan this from 160 miles away :)

Archived