LegacyGT.com

SPEC B Questions

Does anyone know if the spec b is available in automatic, or is it only available in automatic, or manual?

Also could you post a few links to other websites that have info or press releases on the SPEC B i have read all of them here on LGT.com and have found them very useful, but want to read everything i can. I am 99.9% sure i will be getting one in about 3 weeks when the dealer gets it in but again want to read up on it to make sure its what i want.

Thanks in Advance

Rob

well i dont know if i will be moving forward with it or not now....i just dont want to go back to driving a stick. I have been driving one for quite some time now, and the new LGT i am in with the tiptronic tanny is the best of both worlds.

Maybe i will just go to the 06 lgt with leather, and navi

thoughts?

That is one of the reasons I thought that the Spec B should be a package on top of the GT, not a special model.

Perhaps after the 500 spec Bs, if they sell fairly well, then they'll make the suspension optional on ALL GTs, regardless of transmission.

One can only hope they'll pull their heads out.

Nice! More real-world pics of the Spec B. Thanks godwhomismike!

I currently have a 2002 BMW 325xi 5sp MT (http://homepage.mac.com/albeik/PhotoAlbum18.html) -- and I have been debating whether to get the Legacy GT Spec B -- but the price point doesn't justify the additions (though the integrated NAV and steering wheel controls sounds nice).

It sounds like when Mitsu released the MR -- and all dealers were saying thats the only MR going to be released -- well now an Evo IX MR will be out. Sounds like Subaru is doing a test-run on the Spec B.

I agree with IwannaSportSedan -- a Spec B "Sports Package" would've been preferrable with upgraded suspension, brakes, wheels, seats and a 6sp MT.

but, it is tempting ... :-P

That is one of the reasons I thought that the Spec B should be a package on top of the GT, not a special model.

Perhaps after the 500 spec Bs, if they sell fairly well, then they'll make the suspension optional on ALL GTs, regardless of transmission.

One can only hope they'll pull their heads out.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Spec B becomes an option package in future years, after the initial run of limited edition cars.

Archived