LegacyGT.com

Wtf is with all the new members..

Lol. I don't think SOA has any reason to do that. The manual LGT wagon was only offered for one year.

Don't think we will see a manual performance wagon from Subaru for a long time.

Or ever :( All I want is for them to re-release the 2009 OBXT, in garnet red pearl, but as a JDM style STi edition. Outback S402 maybe? Twin scroll turbo, dual AVCS, 6MT, DCCD, non integrated head unit... I would go into so much debt for that. :wub:

We have a local Subaru club page and it is terrible for this. Mostly it is military that can afford the new STi and they have never touched a car in there life. One guy, no lie, recorded his dash with the CEL and cruise flash and asked. "Help, what does this mean", needless to say I responded a few times.

The Chitown Subaru page is quite a bit of f*ckery as well... Lots of ultradouche brobags, I find the bugeye and blobeye owners are generally the most immature. Hawkeye owners are meh. Legacy/Outback owners are quiet and keep to their own, and the 2012+ WRX/STi owners are just parading their cars around, some very nice photography from those guys!

I hide it from my newsfeed :p

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or ever :( All I want is for them to re-release the 2009 OBXT, in garnet red pearl, but as a JDM style STi edition. Outback S402 maybe? Twin scroll turbo, dual AVCS, 6MT, DCCD, non integrated head unit... I would go into so much debt for that. :wub:

The Chitown Subaru page is quite a bit of f*ckery as well... Lots of ultradouche brobags, I find the bugeye and blobeye owners are generally the most immature. Hawkeye owners are meh. Legacy/Outback owners are quiet and keep to their own, and the 2012+ WRX/STi owners are just parading their cars around, some very nice photography from those guys!

I hide it from my newsfeed :p

Its been said many times that Impreza guys, especially the wrx owners, are the more immature of the bunch. Theres many in my area and they are always trying race another subaru for bro-points.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

I miss our local club. Once you went from MWSOC to LERSOC(who is a band of friends who are anti car meet) There wasn't much else. The Subaru group didn't get much action so it opened up to forced induction 4 cyls and grew rapidly. It died off somewhere in 2012 and NEOSOC is just not the same feel. I follow the FB group for part outs and found a 07 LGT wagon with what I couldn't get here online.

agreed on the local groups. I'm new to the platform, new to subies. And in the process of a ynansb stock -> stage 2 build. I'm getting through it, but I could use a ton of advice and encouragement from a Subaru vet, but I have no interest in inviting the majority of those people to my house. My buddies that invited me into the group are the parading around type. I guess I just need to get out to some of the meets and find the couple folks that aren't too bad.

Its been said many times that Impreza guys, especially the wrx owners, are the more immature of the bunch. Theres many in my area and they are always trying race another subaru for bro-points.

hahahaha bro-points :lol: you killed me

• 3 weeks later...
agreed on the local groups. I'm new to the platform, new to subies. And in the process of a ynansb stock -> stage 2 build. I'm getting through it, but I could use a ton of advice and encouragement from a Subaru vet, but I have no interest in inviting the majority of those people to my house. My buddies that invited me into the group are the parading around type. I guess I just need to get out to some of the meets and find the couple folks that aren't too bad.

Almost every time Ive met someone from the local club ive regretted it lol.

The ones at our meets weren't that type. A few of them were the dump a bunch of money into it and hide it from the snow type of people. I was the only one daily driving a Subaru year round. Now the new online local group totally fits that bill.

You think SoA will ever release a vape lifestyle badge of ownership?

Archived