LegacyGT.com

Cobb DP, Wilwood front Calipers, Cobb intake, Cubby Pod, misc...

shralp

Yeah LOVE these wheels so I'm bummed they are hard to find and spendy too. I originally had a silver set and then borked one at the track a few years ago. Thought I was done and then as luck would have it a forum member in Seattle was selling his graphite set. He almost backed out when we met to do the deal because he liked them so much :). Now I've got the original 3 silver ones in storage that I suppose I'll repaint to match if I ever trash another one....

Yeah LOVE these wheels so I'm bummed they are hard to find and spendy too. I originally had a silver set and then borked one at the track a few years ago. Thought I was done and then as luck would have it a forum member in Seattle was selling his graphite set. He almost backed out when we met to do the deal because he liked them so much :). Now I've got the original 3 silver ones in storage that I suppose I'll repaint to match if I ever trash another one....

And he misses them almost daily.....:icon_frow.....

....but seriously, one of the best wheels out there, I do miss them.

The ones to really grab if you ever see them are the GC-07c's (the forged version of these).

Hey 12sechatch, I feel your pain! it sucked so bad when I borked one of my silver ones. Thought I'd never find PFF7's again. Rest assured their getting some fun track days and I'm keeping them as spanky as I can :)

Archived