LegacyGT.com

who wants boost for 2500.00

donjuan828

hey people im new to this forum and the only reason i signed up was to sell my old legacy gt parts. my car got repo before i had a chance to even install any of them.first of is the 18g deadbolt turbo,perrin modified sti injectors,(816cc/min or 77.18 pound),the walboro 255 lph fuel pump,perrin performance top mount intercooler. its all brand new but i need the money before my other car gets repo. from the factory or from perrin your looking at close to 3500.00 worth of performance products plus shipping and handling.im selling all of it for 2500.00 plus s&h. i want an engine for my 240sx yes nissan any more questions. anywho i have a picture phone if you need pictures cuz this aint even my computer im at the library.email me for info at donjuan828@yahoo or call my cell 828-489-6905 if i still cant be reached call my house 828-685-2740 im from north carolina so long distance charges may apply and i wont accept any collect calls unless your one of my homies from jail.peace out people dont pass up this deal the parts will fit the 2004 and up legacy gt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that 18g the Mitsu based one, or the IHI version? Any chance at parting it out? You might get rid of them easier, as $2500 is tough to cough up for most.

About your pricing, you're asking full list price on all your items, no discounts?

hey people im new to this forum and the only reason i signed up was to sell my old legacy gt parts. my car got repo before i had a chance to even install any of them.first of is the 18g deadbolt turbo,perrin modified sti injectors,(816cc/min or 77.18 pound),the walboro 255 lph fuel pump,perrin performance top mount intercooler. its all brand new but i need the money before my other car gets repo. from the factory or from perrin your looking at close to 3500.00 worth of performance products plus shipping and handling.im selling all of it for 2500.00 plus s&h. i want an engine for my 240sx yes nissan any more questions. anywho i have a picture phone if you need pictures cuz this aint even my computer im at the library.email me for info at donjuan828@yahoo or call my cell 828-489-6905 if i still cant be reached call my house 828-685-2740 im from north carolina so long distance charges may apply and i wont accept any collect calls unless your one of my homies from jail.peace out people dont pass up this deal the parts will fit the 2004 and up legacy gt

Your next car you may want to make the payments first THEN buy mods if you have any money left. Cool parts are not much good w/o a car to put them on.:confused:

Guest *Jedimaster*
I just called him. It sounds like he really does have the parts and wants to sell them. He says he doesn't have a computer, but will take camera phone pix and email them to whoever is interested. Good luck.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Well, if he's not worried about getting collect calls form his homies from jail, you might want to think about not getting involved...

i take collect calls from people in jail too and anyone else who's willing to talk to me... Im so lonely...

halle Berry was getting out of hand. I had to put her in check. I had her sh*t blocked

:lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
i take collect calls from people in jail too and anyone else who's willing to talk to me... Im so lonely...

halle Berry was getting out of hand. I had to put her in check. I had her sh*t blocked

Gimme your number- I'll call you. Don't get involved with the wrong crowd. Don't wanna see you upstate hanging onto some big dude's belt loop :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Nope. I assumed it was a joke post by Mike or someone else. I figured a call that doesn't cost me anything (Vonage) might provide some entertainment :D

come on people do i have to sell it for more money for you guys to believe me.the reason pics arent available is because i dont have a scanner or a computer.but i have a sprint picture phone if you want to see my turbine lmao.just kidding but on a serious note its just a turbo for sell whats so hard to believe about that.and no its not stolen receipts are available.but if youve ever ordered parts from a dealer then you should know the policy on special order products.let me know whos for real and actually wants to negotiate holla back.

as far as the repo deal goes i didnt worry about it too much.i have my 1990 240 and a 2000 mercury cougar and after a month of driving the car i lost alot of respect for the legacy.it was an automatic,too heavy,and a bit of oversteer i mean put as much money on a upgrade for the 240 and you have a 2800 lbs sti killer.the luxury of it was nice but the performance was lacking.as far as my homies from jail goes its all tru shit im mexican,we live off from illegal drug money and maybe my car wasnt repo but seized from the fbi-dea hmmmm.something like dat but anyway who ever wants to talk business im all about it but this smack talking and time wasting is a little immature and time consuming so only the serious need reply.much love people.

we live off from illegal drug money and maybe my car wasnt repo but seized from the fbi-dea hmmmm.

:eek:

something like dat but anyway who ever wants to talk business im all about it but this smack talking and time wasting is a little immature and time consuming so only the serious need reply.much love people.

where do I sign up?

Archived