LegacyGT.com

SFW Only: Post your appropriate pics- Volume-4 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apple charges out the ass for anything with their name on it. It has been that way for a while. But people keep buying them in mass amounts thanks to their user friendly interface and more so to be part of the cool club. You can put mp3s on a sony mp3 player just as easily for 1/4th of the price. You can get the same use out of an android for 1/3rd the price.

Apple charges out the ass for anything with their name on it. It has been that way for a while. But people keep buying them in mass amounts thanks to their user friendly interface and more so to be part of the cool club. You can put mp3s on a sony mp3 player just as easily for 1/4th of the price. You can get the same use out of an android for 1/3rd the price.

Dude, MP3's are so 2005. It's all about the AAC now a days! :spin::lol:

---

Dude you're so 2005ish :lol:

h2CEAB792

Pretty funny.

It gets better, some people have no clues about security

Which is why I've been on Blackberry since 2005... ;) Some nice kit, android cross-platform apps, and security unlike the offerings from other companies.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Which is why I've been on Blackberry since 2005... ;) Some nice kit, android cross-platform apps, and security unlike the offerings from other companies.

Yeah but can you Shazam? :hide::lol:

---

Pretty funny.

You and the president might be the only two on the planet with Blackberrys.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You and the president might be the only two on the planet with Blackberrys.

Most of the government agencies are contracted with Blackberrys, a few agencies are now testing Apple phones, since Blackberry is still on the decline.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived