LegacyGT.com

Sold my 2006 LGT

And betrayed Subaru...

633539472_IMAG0218(Small).jpg.2c5d2f322af0cb9d11dd6ae356d0248a.jpg

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium with the Performance Pack (6MT)

Loved my Legacy, I will miss that car, but I have to say, Ford did a really nice job with these!

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/ PP (6MT)

2006 LGT Ltd 5MT OBP Cobb Short Throw Shifter | GS Catless Up Pipe Gone

I'll admit I'm a little bit jealous. Subaru betrayal? Nah! I mean what choice did you have? If I were buying a new car, it wouldn't be anything Subaru is offering in the USDM. I'd give the Mustang you got some serious consideration but would need to wait on the Camaro four-cyl turbo to make a proper decision. The Mustang would still probably win with the 2.3 twin-scroll, mod and tune-ability and probably has a higher ceiling as far as potential power. You getting a Cobb AP for that thing?

I'll admit I'm a little bit jealous. Subaru betrayal? Nah! I mean what choice did you have? If I were buying a new car, it wouldn't be anything Subaru is offering in the USDM. I'd give the Mustang you got some serious consideration but would need to wait on the Camaro four-cyl turbo to make a proper decision. The Mustang would still probably win with the 2.3 twin-scroll, mod and tune-ability and probably has a higher ceiling as far as potential power. You getting a Cobb AP for that thing?

I will be, yeah. And replacing the stock IC, intake, and exhaust. Might get a DP too. Only have 200 miles on it, though, so it'll be a bit, lol.

It drives VERY nicely, handles fairly flat, but then, I really can only compare to my LGT. I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to really get to start playing with it and tuning it. It helps that I got the performance pack, so it upgrades the sways, brakes, rear diff ratio, etc. I'm very happy with it.

How does it ride ? Can you feel the road under you ?

Oh, nice car.

Very nice ride, can feel what's going on, and it's pretty stiff, but doesn't break your back. Overall, I'm pleased. I haven't pushed it super hard yet, though. On the flip side, i'm having a hard time finding a forum as great as this one! :(

Archived