LegacyGT.com

Alfa romeo giulia

http://www.quattroruote.it/landing/2015/magazine-luglio.html?m=0&wtk14=cpm.newsletter.qrt.clubmotori.2015_06_25&Idtrack=4FC5FACEDDF9A89B81D5FF36FBDCE7BF

=> then scroll down to the lower part of the page, You'll find 42 photos of this new kid on the block....I saw it and must say...wow.

Numbers of the top version (quadrifolgio verde): V6 biturbo, 510 hp, 0-100 kmh in 3,9 seconds, 600 Nm, rear traction.

They say it's gonna be available from 01/2016 on...no pricing unveilled yet.

Or maybe not. Is a modern Fiat/Alfa built worse than a Chrysler? Or by combing the two does reliability go down logarithmically?

I think that both have had equal reliability and that the merger wouldn't change a thing on that part.

453747.png

Nothing is reliable these days. I saw a consumer report (or consumer digest) on the ten worst cars to buy. The Subaru cross trek thingy was on there, along with a couple of other Japanese cars.

My Legacy has had more repairs than any car I have ever purchased new. My Chrysler 300C has had ONE warranty repair in it's entire life.....the cooled cup holder stopped working.

And it usually has to do with electronics.

Yes I agree, I personally feel all cars a loosing the reliability battle due to overly complicated systems......half of which are government mandated that they exist to "protect us".

They can't run the government but they're in the car business :confused:.

It's some of that, but it's also the stupid screen that controls everything now. You have to wander through some stupid menu to turn on the a/c or change a radio station. And that system is connected to everything so when it goes wrong the car is dead.

I yet to have a car with an indash screen and I'm not looking forward to the day I do becz pretty soon they will be in every new car, from the cheapest to most expensive.

I remember the days that I didn't want electric windows or seats in my cars becz they broke so often. I now yearn for those days.

I've had VW OPEL SEAT TOYOTA and now SUBARU 5th gen. Except the latter (75000 km) all have run around 160-170.000 km in 7-10 years and only SEAT was a desaster, even though built on the same platform as The Golf I had before.

Zero problems with Toyota, neither with Subaru (knock knock)...that's maybe because they were both built in Japan while the USDM version is from Lafayette (incl. Sub-supplier-chain) and costs half of what we pay over here?

Subaru Toyota and Honda are no. 1.2.3 in almost every car segment here with regards to customer satisfaction and reliability. After 10 years 90% of the back-then-immatriculated Subarus are still regularly registrated...Best result of all brands .

Archived